Monday, May 17, 2010

Sick

So I have been so sick the past two days. Sick and pregnant just plain suck. I feel so bad for my little baby having to hear me blow my nose and cough every four minutes. "Sorry Baby...I put myself on bed rest to get better". I thought blogging might help me focus on some positive. I thought I would write the top ten things I am looking forward to before our little angel is born.

1. Getting a chance to cruise in my new Acura RDX! The other Acura was just too small for a baby.... Baby number two we are going to upgrade again to the MDX.
2. Finding out the baby's sex. I am dying with anticipation to know what is growing inside of me. Are you a boy or girl sweet baby??
3. Going to Maui in June for our last child free vacation together. It has been a great couple of years alone but next year Hawaii will be with Baby Sacco.
4. Buying baby clothes.
5. Decorating the nursery.
6. My baby shower
7. Going to San Fransisco for the Fourth of July! Speaking of, I need a cute red, white, and blue outfit...
8. Spending time with my husband. There is no one I would rather travel the world with or do nothing with...
9. Growing. I am sort of lying on this one, but hey, it is a healthy part of pregnancy.
10. Getting some warm weather!!! Am I the only one who feels San Diego is a damn ice box?? Bring me warmth please!

No comments:

Post a Comment