Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Pregnancy is amazing

I know it has been awhile since I have posted a blog. I have been having too much fun relaxing, hanging with Bryan, and growing my belly! If you do not already know, I quit my job. It was a must! I was so stressed out, and I all I wanted to do was savor these precious nine months and the young years of my baby. Quitting my job was the best decision I have made so far. Yes, I do love to work and I was a work-alcoholic, but now I can put all that energy into my family. Soooo worth it...and I am grateful that we are in a position to do it. The thing is I would have never tried to get pregnant unless I knew I could be with my baby every day. Life is actually quite long so in the broad spectrum of things it is only a short while that your children are young. Those hours and moments will never come back. Bottom line- our house is calmer, less stressed, and happier.

I also have to say to all those complaining pregnant women, I do not get it??? Pregnancy has so far been the best months of my life. Good and bad. I love every second that I can think about a baby growing inside of me. It is the most natural and beautiful thing a person can ever experience. I know I sound all organic and cheesy, but I mean it. I feel so blessed beyond words that I have a child on the way. What in life is more miraculous? I can care less about the acne, the sickness, and the stuff I am too embarrassed to talk about. I see it as a right of passage into motherhood.

Life is good and I feel so good pregnant!

1 comment:

  1. TOTALLY AGREE!!!!Its so fun that you are exactly a month before me so i can follow in your steps!!! I am just feelin so fat..no baby bump, just fatty ha ha ha Good luck with everything-keep me posted!!!!

    ReplyDelete