Monday, July 12, 2010

Weight Gain

So I seriously have to vent. The offenders are not likely to read this anyway. What the hell is up with people letting a PREGNANT person know how fat or big they are. First of all, I am one of ther smaller preggos I know so God only knows what the real fatty's deal with! I have had so many people gauk at how big I am. I even had someone tell me I loooked FAT in my bathing suit. What???? I know I am not fat so shut the you know what up! I started my pregnancy in amazing shape, I workout everyday, I eat like a freaking olympian, and I have freak skinny people genetics. The point is what is said to the really, truly fat people? It makes me sad to think about what comments they have heard. I really do not think people understand or remember that you are supposed to gain weight.

All I know is I am healthy, my baby is healthy, and even if I do not look it, I FEEL good pregnant! So all the pregnant haters need to shush it. I LOVE MY BODY AND I LOVE EVERY SINGLE CHANGE THAT IS BEING MADE FOR A NEW LIFE.

1 comment:

  1. OMG Kristen, I am cracking up reading your pregnancy blogs! :)

    ReplyDelete