Saturday, August 28, 2010

A quick change

Ohhh how fast a week can change things. Last night I had some bleeding and ending up going to the hospital to get checked out. Our little angel is doing great, but I am already have some light contractions. This is normal but accompanied with bleeding is not totally normal. We ended up taking a dose of steroids to help her lung development just in case she decides to join us before 34 weeks. I am SUPER disappointed because I would have liked to take NO drugs at anytime. I have been taking Hypnobirthing and I am really trying to focus on a calm, natural delivery. I take this as my second real lesson as a parent. Number one was when we had to switch doctors due to the first doctor giving us incorrect information about our baby's heart. I am now resting and the bleeding has almost completely stopped. I am just praying we get to as close to 40 weeks as possible! Any hiccup along the rode makes you feel so protective of your baby. Your mind races with what you should do, not do, did you do the right thing? We both want a big family so I pray we are making all the right choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment